- Federation of small businesses releases its latest voice of small business index: information on regional businesses by sector.
- BDO reveals the biggest monthly increase in business optimism since December 2009.
- G4S: full year preliminary results from the international security solutions group.
- Prudential releases full year results. Reports have suggested the retail financial services group was considering moving its headquarters from London to Asia.
- Deloitte launches its annual State of the Media Democracy survey.
- The US Industry Coalition, the association of high-technology businesses and research institutions, holds its annual meeting in Washington.
- DCLG House Price Index.
- Scottish retail sales figures.
- Legal & General: full year preliminary results for the investment and insurance services group.
- Business in the Community publishes the results of its annual corporate responsibility index.
- The publisher Trinity Mirror releases its full year preliminary results.
- Home Retail Group’s end of year trading statement will provide a health check on Argos.
- The British Chambers of Commerce holds its annual conference in London. Speakers include Vince Cable, UK business secretary, and Ed Balls, shadow chancellor.
- New Apple iPad goes on sale in Britain and America.
- Nokia’s final day of trading Frankfurt Stock Exchange before de-listing.