The New Statesman‘s parent company, Progressive Media, is launching a B2B tech vertical, building on the success of its policy reports and roundtables. Typical subjects might include cyber-security, government computing and how companies adapt to the digital future. An experienced journalist is acting as launch editor, and we are looking for a writer/editor to take over the project within the next few months.
The successful applicant should have:
– experience in writing B2B copy to a high standard, free from legal issues or errors
– SEO, headline and other production skills, to ensuring the copy is presented as cleanly and searchably as possible
– the ability to manage outside contributors alongside their own writing
– the ability to work to quick turnarounds
– the ability to generate ideas and concepts
To apply, please send an email to india.bourke @ newstatesman.co.uk with the subject line “NS Tech”. Include a cover letter outlining your suitability for the role, and a CV. Applications close at noon on 24 March.
The role will be based in our offices in London, and the salary will be competitive – based on experience.