Subscriptions Marketing Executive – FTC with potential to become permanent
The role of the Subscription Marketing Executive is to assist in delivering revenue and subscription volume growth for one of the UK’s leading current affairs magazines. We are looking for an experienced subscriptions marketing professional to work in our central London office. You will have end-to-end subscriptions marketing experience from affiliates and agency management through to direct execution and post campaign monitoring and measurement.
The overall objectives of the role are:
- Grow new subscriptions and maximize revenue and retention.
- Implement subscription sales campaigns through all online and offline channels.
- Analyse results from campaigns to refine campaign strategy and ROI. To provide financial analysis and guidance.
- To provide support to colleagues, participate in company processes and company initiatives.
Key Functional Responsibilities
- Identify target audience by working and briefing the internal data team as well as using external sources (list rentals, magazines, associations, affiliates)
- To locate and review new sources for targeting key audiences.
- To plan and manage implementation and monitor e-mail marketing campaigns, operating best practice at all times.
- Work with the in-house design team to produce effective marketing collateral
- To maintain an up-to-date knowledge of key issues and changes in the data protection act, amending privacy policies as appropriate.
- Monitor subscription marketing campaigns results
- Educated to degree level with at least 1-2 years relevant experience
- Proven success in subscription marketing in B2B and/or B2C environment across multiple marketing/subscription channels
- Print and digital subscription direct marketing experience is required
- Strong management skills and experience of process review
- Analytical skills and the ability to produce meaningful analysis
You will be comfortable working proactively and independently. The role requires a ‘hands on’, conscientious and self-motivated individual who consistently delivers against tough objectives and timescales.
Please apply with a CV and a covering letter to Brand & Marcomms Manager Barbara Carcangiu (firstname.lastname@example.org).