Here they are, in no particular order:
* No party will gain an overall majority — parliament will be hung. (Seeing as how I predicted a hung parliament nearly a year ago, it would be odd to pull back from that prediction now.)
* Ed Balls will retain his Morley and Outwood seat.
* Turnout will be higher than 70 per cent — again, a prediction I made a while ago (on LBC, in an interview with Iain Dale!) and one I’m sticking with.
* The Conservatives will emerge as the largest single party.
* Labour will come second, not third in the popular vote. Its vote share and number of seats will exceed the 1983 totals.
* Gordon Brown will still be PM at 1pm on Friday.