1. Oil majors can’t afford to shun Argentina (Reuters)
The seizure of YPF may not be the end of it, writes Raul Gallegos.
2. Feeding China's offspring (Schumpeter)
Pfizer's bosses must be rubbing their hands, writes Schumpeter.
3. Facebook infected by Google’s antitrust limbo (Reuters)
It looks as though the social network is already being viewed with concern by acquisition targets, writes Rob Cox.
4. Why should we care about inequality? (Washington Post)
Because it creates alienation, says Tim Noah.
5. Why mom keeps calling, explained! (Washington Post)
An international team of evolutionary psychologists have taken on an age-old question, writes Sarah Kliff.