We'll be back on 29 December with more news, views, analysis and related trivia.
In the meantime, here are five posts worth revisiting:
1. Who wants a Tory babygro for Christmas? Look at the brilliant gifts you could have had.
2. Boris gets off the bus. If you're a Londoner, steel yourself for fare hikes next year.
3. US health-care reform by numbers. The historic health-care bill scraped through the Senate on Christmas Eve. If you fancy boning up on the facts behind the figures, look no further.
4. Time to see past the Steve Jobs delusion. Got anything from Apple under your tree? A controversial post on the evangelical dedication of Apple customers.
5. Claws out: five top "PM under attack" quotes. Perhaps not quite in the spirit of festive cheer and all that, but hey, it's a dog-eat-dog world out there.
And, of course, the pictorial wonder that is our Top 10 Politicians' Christmas cards.
Merry Christmas from the Staggers team!