1. Austerity bites (Economist | Free Exchange)
Ryan Avent argues that austerity isn't the only driver of Britain's double-dip, and presents three alternative stories.
2. Cameron’s Remarkable Achievement (New York Times | Conscience of a Liberal)
Paul Krugman weighs in with the notorious depression-longer-than-the-30s graph.
3. Osborne’s ideology-driven economics have failed: We’re all paying the price. (Left Foot Forward)
Cormac Hollingsworth looks at the recession figures.
4. Double-dip recession: There's always fantasy island (BBC News)
Paul Mason compares the last two years to those predicted by the OBR in June 2010.
5. UK’s double dip recession: your questions answered (New Economist)
Grant Fitzner answers the frequently asked questions about the double-dip.