1. Good news for minor parties, unelected politicians and those who dislike election expense controls (Liberal Democrat Voice)
Mark Pack rounds up the less-obvious points from Nick Clegg's keynote conference speech yesterday, including expenses controls and House of Lords reform.
2. Clegg's little bit of political S&M (Spectator Coffee House)
Fraser Nelson sums up Clegg's speech for his party members -- "it was a little bit of political S&M. It must have hurt - but they liked it."
3. Nick Clegg talks pure Cameronomics (Guardian)
Polly Toynbee gives her, rather different, take on Nick Clegg's speech.
4. Night and day with Mr and Mrs Clegg (Channel 4 blogs)
Jon Snow sketches a brief meeting he had with the Cleggs yesterday evening.
5. The graph that shames Nick Clegg (Left Foot Forward)
Tim Horton and Howard Reed take Clegg to task over the supposedly "progressive" nature of the forthcoming cuts.