The New Statesman is looking for a new editor for its B2B tech vertical, NS Tech.
The site covers subjects like cyber-security, government computing and how companies adapt to the digital future.
The successful applicant should have:
– experience in writing B2B copy to a high standard, free from legal issues or errors
– SEO, headline and other production skills, to ensuring the copy is presented as cleanly and searchably as possible
– the ability to manage outside contributors alongside their own writing
– the ability to work to quick turnarounds
– the ability to generate ideas and concepts
To apply, please send an email to email@example.com with the subject line “NS Tech”. Include a cover letter outlining your suitability for the role, and a CV. Applications close at noon on 14 November.
The role will be based in our offices in London, and the salary will be competitive – based on experience.