Subscribe today for £92 and get six free bottles
of wine worth £61.94!
0800 731 8496
Or for international callers:
+44 (0)20 7936 6459
A subscription to the New Statesman will not only keep you well informed, but you’ll also receive in-depth arts and culture analysis, revealing interviews and essays from influential figures, plus exciting guest edits, all delivered straight to your door, PC or tablet.
subscription packages, all with a money-back guarantee.
- Subscribe for just £15 a quarter That’s only £1.15 a week!
- FREE delivery to your door
- SAVE over 70% on the newsstand price
- Not what you expected? You can cancel your Direct Debit at any time.
- ONLY £92 instead of £ 120
- SAVE over £113 on the newsstand price
- 52 issues delivered straight to your door
- Receive six free bottles of wine worth £61.94*
- Mauricio Lorca Angel's Reserve Malbec 2013
- Petit Villebois Sauvignon Blanc 2013
- Kimbao Cabernet Sauvignon Carménère 2012
- Mauricio Lorca Angel's Reserve Torrontes 2013
- Castillo Catadau Gran Reserva 2007
- Heresy Pinot Grigio 2013
- Or a free copy of The Blunders of our Governments by Ivor Crewe and Anthony king, if you are a student or are not a UK resident.
- £104 to European addresses and £129 for the Rest of The World
- *Wine is available for UK delivery ONLY. UK residents can however choose to receive the free book in place of the wine.
Rather subscribe over the phone?
Call us today on UK freephone
0800 731 8496
or +44 (0)20 7936 6459 for
- ONLY £50 for annual pdf subscription – a saving of £132 on the annual print cover price
- OR get 6 months for only £30
- OR pay only £4 a month with a Direct Debit
- Every week it’s sent direct to your in-box and is downloadable, printable and affordable anywhere in the world
- Especially ideal for overseas subscribers as there is no delivery waiting time – overseas print subscription can also be purchased here