Sunday is coming. Game of Thrones returns this weekend – which means it’s time to revise on the seasons past and start planning those viewing parties. If you’re bored of the usual Game of Thrones quizzes – this one’s for you. The questions are designed to #makeuthink, but use no extra information from the books. Be warned: when you play this quiz, you win or you die. There is no middle ground.
1. What’s the connection between the following characters: Littlefinger, Ellaria Sand, Oberyn Martell, Jaqen H’Ghar, and Olenna Tyrell?
2. Knowledge is to Littlefinger as what is to Cersei?
3. What comes next in this sequence? Daenerys, Samwell Tarly, Daenerys, Ternesio Terys…?
4. Spot the odd one out: Renly Baratheon, Stannis Baratheon, Tommen Baratheon, Joffrey Baratheon
5. What type of onion would you find at sea?
6. What do the following characters have in common? Jon Snow, Stannis Baratheon, Sansa Stark, Tyrion Lannister, Melisandre.
7. How many times do we hear the exact phrase “winter is coming” throughout the show?
8. Spot the odd one out: Ned Stark, Karsi, Oberyn Martell, Jojen Reed, Lady Crane.
9. If the father is first and the mother is fourth, what is second?
10. What comes next in this sequence? Joffrey, Cersei, Walder Frey, Meryn Trant, Tywin Lannister…
Answers (highlight to read):
- They are all known poisoners.
- Power. Littlefinger says, “Knowledge is power”. Cersei responds “Power is power!”
- Olly. These are the last speakers in each season – Olly says “For the watch!” as he stabs Jon.
- Stannis – all the others marry Margaery.
- Ser Davos – The Onion Knight.
- They all visit The Wall.
- Jojen – all the others die in the series they are introduced.
- The Smith, as in the wedding vow referencing the Seven.
- The Red Woman – she is the next name on Arya’s kill list.