1. Squatters could gain from millionaires’ attempts to beat Stamp Duty as house prices fall (Telegraph)
Now that the pasty-tax fuss is dying down, sensible Ian Cowie examines the Chancellor’s stamp duty changes.
2. Publishing is no longer a job or an industry — it’s a button (GigaOm)
Matthew Ingram elaborates on Clay Shirky’s provocative claim that the publishing industry is obselete.
3. Is George Osborne questioning capitalism? (Left Foot Forward)
Jules Peck looks at the Chancellor’s political philosophy.
4. Marrying up and down (Tim Worstall)
Worstall argues that the entry of women in the workplace is having a strong effect on income inequality.
5. Place-dependent output (Economist | Free Exchange)
Ryan Avent analyses the link between urbanisation and productivity in the US.