To enjoy all the benefits of our website
Register here to tune into this online event on Tuesday 24 November, and receive joining information closer to the date.
The New Statesman Virtual Cyber Security in Financial Services Conference is a world-class gathering of senior-level delegates from the Financial Services industry including retail, commercial and investment banks, challenger banks and insurance companies. It will bring together delegates from across the globe to discuss new ways of driving profitability through innovation in the financial sector. We'll be exploring a range of topics including big data, privacy and security, compliance and risk, blockchain technology and more.
This conference presents the opportunity to showcase your organisation and engage with influential decision-makers. Delegates can engage in a virtual space with expert speaking sessions and Q&As, and with each other as well as partner organisations in digital networking areas to share presentations, ideas, projects, innovations and initiatives.
Thought leaders and senior figures will virtually present throughout the day to examine current regulations, key trends and developments. Presentations include:
• Building cyber resilience in the new decade
• The world beyond the global crisis – how the pandemic has changed the cyberscurity landscape
• Customer Data: our biggest strength and our greatest weakness
• Innovation in technology and the latest approaches to safeguard financial sector
• Head in the clouds – what is the “new thinking”?
• How biometric innovation is shaping the future
• Bank collaboration to pioneer a new dynamic approach to cybersecurity – call for action
Register here to tune into this online event on Tuesday 24 November.