From 2005 to 2010 (the review period), Ukraine’s was the world’s eleventh largest defense exporter, although, as it doesn’t possess the capability to produce advanced defense equipment, its exports are still based on Soviet-era designs and, consequently, its main export partners are developing countries in Africa and the Middle East.
During the forecast period, Ukraine is expected to invest in a variety of defense and homeland security equipment, this investment is expected to be driven by military modernization plans, the growing tension between Russia and Ukraine, and the growing threat from the illegal drugs trade, cybercrime and human trafficking.
Key features and benefits
• Provides detailed analysis of the current industry size and growth expectations from 2011 to 2016, including highlights of key growth stimulators. It also benchmarks the industry against key global markets and provides detailed understanding of emerging opportunities in specific areas.
• Includes trend analysis of imports and exports, together with its implications and impact on the Ukrainian defense industry.
• Covers five forces analysis to identify various power centers in the industry and how these are expected to develop in the future.
• Allows readers to identify possible ways to enter the market, together with detailed descriptions of how existing companies have entered the market, including key contracts, alliances and strategic initiatives.
• Helps the reader to understand the competitive landscape of the defense industry in Ukraine. It provides an overview of key defense companies, both domestic and foreign, together with insights such as key alliances, strategic initiatives and a brief financial analysis.
• Looks at historical performance as well as future industry projections using the in-house model. The report is a mixture of graphs, charts, tables and text in an effort to give the reader the maximum possible information in the most efficient and visually appealing manner.
• Assists marketing agencies in the industry to promote their business by aligning their capabilities and business practices with their customers’ changing needs, while it also helps suppliers to benchmark their efforts with those of their competitors.
• Uncovers the business outlook, key challenges and opportunities identified by suppliers and buyers, enabling industry stakeholders to understand the business sentiment prevailing in the industry.
To purchase this detailed report, please click here.