Subscribe today! Only £92 for one year plus free copy of Alan Johnson’s acclaimed memoir “This Boy” worth £7.99
0800 731 8496
Or for international callers:
+44 (0)20 7936 6459
A subscription to the New Statesman will not only keep you well informed, but you’ll also receive in-depth arts and culture analysis, revealing interviews and essays from influential figures, plus exciting guest edits, all delivered straight to your door, PC or tablet.
subscription packages, all with a money-back guarantee.
- Subscribe for just £15 a quarter That’s only £1.15 a week!
- FREE delivery to your door
- SAVE over 70% on the newsstand price
- Not what you expected? You can cancel your Direct Debit at any time.
- One off payment of £92 (UK only) – saving over £90 on the newsstand price
- PLUS receive ‘This Boy’ by Alan Johnson , worth £7.99
- £104 to European addresses and £124 for the Rest of The World
- Delivered direct to your door every week
- Alan Johnson's childhood was not so much difficult as unusual, particularly for a man who was destined to become Home Secretary. This Boy is one man’s story, but it is also a story of England and the West London slums which are so hard to imagine in the capital today. No matter how harsh the details, Alan Johnson writes with a spirit of generous acceptance, of humour and openness which makes his book anything but a grim catalogue of miseries.
- OR get 2 years for just £130
- OR get 3 years for just £180
Rather subscribe over the phone?
Call us today on UK freephone
0800 731 8496
or +44 (0)20 7936 6459 for
- ONLY £50 for annual pdf subscription – a saving of £132 on the annual print cover price
- OR get 6 months for only £30
- OR pay only £4 a month with a Direct Debit
- Every week it’s sent direct to your in-box and is downloadable, printable and affordable anywhere in the world
- Especially ideal for overseas subscribers as there is no delivery waiting time – overseas print subscription can also be purchased here