Ed Miliband pledges openness and reform in carefully worded op ed.
3. I urge Ed Miliband not to play into wrecking Tories' hands (Sunday Mirror)
Len McCluskey insists there was nothing wrong in Falkirk, blames Tories and Blairites.
4. Don't blame women if we ignore what passes for politics (Observer)
A report shows women disengaging from politics. Maybe that's because of the level of debate, ponders Catherine Bennett.
5. Sorry, Ed. It's too late to say you're no Union man (Independent on Sunday)
John Rentoul thinks the definitive moment for Miliband liberate himself has passed.
6. Everything hangs on Ed Miliband's battle with Labour's past (Sunday Telegraph)
Matthew D'Ancona identifies a pivotal moment in the destiny of the Labour party and its leader.
7. Lost in the muddle of the Middle East (Sunday Telegraph)
Jenny McCartney doesn't blame our leaders for hesitating before getting tangled in Egypt and Syria.
8. HS2 was never meant to be real, pull the emergency brake (Sunday Times)
Dominic Lawson joins the anti-High Speed Rail gang.
9. Miliband has got to restore trust or face defeat (Mail on Sunday)
David Blunkett joins the chorus urging the Labour leader to turn his battle with Unite into a leadership-defining episode.
10. Why I've quit the Privy Council after 19 years (Sunday Mirror)
John Prescott is fed up with lack of progress on a charter for press regulation.