1. If Dave cuts a deal with Ukip I'm outta here (Times)
Matthew Parris loses patience with Cameron's flakiness in the face of Farage.
Charles Moore doubts the Prime Minister is up to the great challenges of the era.
3. Don't be fooled by Google's Prius-driving baby-facery (Guardian)
Young tech entrepreneurs promised a different kind of business, says Marine Hyde. Their tax affairs tell a different story.
4. The generation that's going backwards (Times)
Gavin Kelly on a suffocating squeeze for workers and a joyless recovery in the economy.
5. The Battle for Britain (Guardian)
John Harris goes on safari in Ukip country.
6. Britain's looming energy crisis (FT)
Leader columns warns that the government's bill won't necessarily keep the lights on.
The new national curriculum, warns Ken Robinson, is a dead hand on the creative pulse of children and teachers.
8. A serious contender? The grey man who could be Cameron's nemesis (Daily Mail)
Simon Heffer gets excited about Philip Hammond.
9. The next coalition? Why Ed Miliband may need Nick Clegg's number (Independent)
Peter Hain tells Andy Grice that a Lib-Lab pact in another hung parliament is on the cards.
Tony Barber scratches beneath the surface fo Europe's appetite for national stereotypes.