1. Ed Miliband's 10p tax pledge is smart politics but dumb policy  (Observer)
Andrew Rawnsely is unimpressed by the Labour leader's latest gambit...
2. Gordon Brown is dead, long live Gordon Brown  (Sunday Times)
.... while Rafael Behr spots a familiar style in the way Ed Miliband plays his politics ...
3. Ed Miliband, the candidate from Planet Zog  (Independent on Sunday)
... as does John Rentoul, who thinks the Labour leader lacks dexterity.
4. The meat scandal shows all that is rotten about our free marketeers  (Observer)
Will Hutton finds the Conservative party ideologically ill-equipped to deal with another crisis in capitalism.
5. The Red Tops have a repellent new invention - murder trial porn  (Independent on Sunday)
Joan Smith takes tabloids to task for demeaning the victims of terrible violent crimes.
6. Welsh Minister baffles himself on gay marriage  (Observer)
Barbara Ellen finds David Jones's comments garbled and contradictory.
7. Why I am committed to global tax reform  (Observer)
Op-ed, in which George Osborne pledges action on tax avoidance.
8. A drama that beats any Dan Brown plot  (Sunday Telegraph)
Peter Stanford picks up some conspiracy theories around Pope Benedict's resignation.
9. Have the lessons of Iraq really been learnt (Independent on Sunday)
Former Liberal Democrat leader Sir Menzies Cambell is disappointed and cross.
10. If the tax rate does fall to 10p it will be because of America  (Mail on Sunday)
James Forsyth identifies trans-Atlantic inspiration in Labour policy-making.