During the review period, Saudi Arabia’s capital expenditure allocation stood at 30% of the total defense budget, and is expected to be stable at 30% over the forecast period. Consequently, the share of revenue expenditure of the country’s total defense budget is expected to remain at 70% during the review period and increase to an average of 82% over the forecast period. The defense budget, which stood at 10.1% of GDP in 2010, is expected to decrease to 8.5% by 2016, as the country’s GDP growth rate is expected to outpace its defense expenditure growth rate.
Key Features and Benefits
• Provides detailed analysis of the current industry size and growth expectations from 2011–2016, including highlights of key growth stimulators. It also benchmarks the industry against key global markets and provides detailed understanding of emerging opportunities in specific areas.
• Includes trend analysis of imports and exports, together with its implications and impact on the Saudi Arabian defense industry.
• Covers five forces analysis to identify various power centers in the industry and how these are expected to develop in the future.
• Allows readers to identify possible ways to enter the market, together with detailed descriptions of how existing companies have entered the market, including key contracts, alliances and strategic initiatives.
• Helps the reader to understand the competitive landscape of the defense industry in Saudi Arabia. It provides an overview of key defense companies, both domestic and foreign, together with insights such as key alliances, strategic initiatives and a brief financial analysis.
• Looks at historical performance as well as future industry projections using the in-house model. The report is a mixture of graphs, charts, tables and text in an effort to give the reader the maximum possible information in the most efficient and visually appealing manner.
• Assists marketing agencies in the industry to promote their business by aligning their capabilities and business practices with their customers’ changing needs, while it also helps suppliers to benchmark their efforts with those of their competitors.
• Uncovers the business outlook, key challenges and opportunities identified by suppliers and buyers, enabling industry stakeholders to understand the business sentiment prevailing in the industry.
To purchase this detailed report, please click here .