Furthermore, the country receives substantial military aid from the US for its participation in the ‘war on terror’, which is used to procure advanced fighter jets and missile systems.
Over the forecast period (2012-2016) Pakistan is expected to make procurements in areas such as submarines and submarine technology, drones for attack-grade unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs), surveillance equipment and satellites for ground monitoring, fighter jets and associated support systems, air-to-air missile systems, attack helicopters and engines for the development of aerial refueling aircraft.
Key Features and Benefits
• Provides detailed analysis of the current industry size and growth expectations from 2011 to 2016, including highlights of major growth stimulators. It also benchmarks the industry against key global markets and provides detailed understanding of emerging opportunities in specific areas.
• Includes trend analysis of imports and exports, together with the implications and impact on the Pakistani defense industry.
• Covers five forces analysis to identify various power centers in the industry and how these are expected to develop in the future.
• Identifies possible ways to enter the market, together with detailed descriptions of how existing companies have entered the market, including key contracts, alliances and strategic initiatives.
• Understand the competitive landscape of the defense industry in Pakistan with an overview of key defense companies, both domestic and foreign, together with insights such as key alliances, strategic initiatives and a brief financial analysis.
• Looks at historical performance, as well as future industry projections using the in-house model. The report is a mixture of graphs, charts, tables and text in an effort to deliver information in the most efficient and visually appealing manner.
• Assists marketing agencies in the industry to promote their business by aligning their capabilities and business practices with their customers’ changing needs, while it also helps suppliers to benchmark their efforts with those of their competitors.
• Uncovers the business outlook, key challenges and opportunities identified by suppliers and buyers, enabling industry stakeholders to understand the business sentiment prevailing in the industry.
To purchase this detailed report, please click here .