1. The Future Is Another Country  (New York Times)
Paul Krugman writes that "the effect of current policy on the actions of future governments is zero"...
2. Temporary vs. permanent increases in government spending  (Marginal Revolution)
...and Tyler Cowen provides assesses whether the evidence backs him up.
3. India: Suspended animation  (Financial Times)
James Fontanella-Khan looks at the failure of India to keep up with infrastructure investment.
4. Pew: Twitter, Facebook Aren’t Moving As Much News As You Think  (paidContent)
Staci Kramer looks social media and the future of journalism.
5. Budget 2012: How 100-year bonds could hit your pension  (Telegraph)
Ian Cowie explains how pension providers could be forced to buy 100-year bonds.