1. How to kickstart the UK economy – at zero cost to 99 per cent of us  (Guardian)
"By imposing a capital gains tax charge at 28 per cent on the seriously rich 0.003 per cent we could create 1.5m jobs over the next two years," writes Michael Meacher
2. Debunking goldbugs  (FT Alphaville)
If you think you might be a goldbug, Izabella Kaminska can give you the help you need.
3. This Collapse In US Interest Rates Is History In The Making—Here's What It Really Means  (Business Insider | Money Game)
Joe Weisenthal addresses the negative interest rates issue from a US perspective
4. The End of the Euro: A Survivor's Guide  (Huffington Post)
Simon Johnson and Peter Boone write on how the end of the euro could be made to work
5. Krugman savages the austerians with embarrassing ease  (Left Foot Forward)
If you haven't seen it yet, Shamik Das has the transcript of Paul Krugman's slaughter of austerians.