1. Lex in depth: Facebook  (£) (Financial Times)
Robert Armstrong and Stuart Kirk crunch the numbers about the upcoming Facebook IPO.
2. What are the alternatives to austerity for the Eurozone?  (Marginal Revolution)
Tyler Cowen hits back at Ryan Avent's response to Gideon Rachman (it's all getting a bit warlike in the commentariat), and takes a similar line to Rachman himself – regardless of the benefits (or not) of austerity, there's no realisitic alternative.
3. The boom and bust of Mervyn King  (BBC News)
Robert Peston shares his thoughts on Mervyn King's Today Programme lecture .
4. Call it a depression  (Economist | Free Exchange)
Ryan Avent argues that even absent a major economic crisis, the situation in the Eurozone is as bad as it can be.
5. What is living and what is dead in the contributory principle?  (ToUChstone)
Kate Bell and Declan Gaffney assess the contributory principle 70 years on from Beveridge.