1. Experience trumps exams for Strategists  (Financial Times)
We don't need a new class of certified strategists, writes Andrew Hill.
2. Underdeveloped  (Babbage)
Snapshot cameras may soon become a thing of the past, writes Babbage.
3. Facebook's underwriter friends are cheap insurance  (Reuters)
Some of the new batch of banks may be friends of convenience, writes Robert Cyran.
4. Silicon Valley's undeserved moral exceptionalism  (Reuters)
Silicon valley likes to think of itself as morally exceptional, writes Rob Cox.
5. Entrepeneurs: grayer than you'd think  (Portfolio)
The highest rate of entrepreneurial activity belongs to the 55-to-64 age group, writes Teresa Novellino.