1. At LabourList, Will Straw  discusses the threat that the right-wing network of sceptics and deniers poses to the environmental movement.
2. Sunder Katwala  of Liberal Conspiracy casts doubt on the possibility of Boris Johnson ducking out of the 2012 London mayoral race in order to pursue the Conservative leadership.
3. Meanwhile, David Hughes  at the Telegraph speculates that Lord Mandelson could put himself forward for the position of London mayor.
4. David Cameron's plan to remove anti-Tory bias from the electoral system by cutting the number of MPs by 65 "won't work", according to two academic studies. Andrew Sparrow  at the Guardian discusses the arguments.
5. Stephen Tall  at Liberal Democrat Voice mounts a (partial) defence of the Taxpayers' Alliance.