This week's issue is a special on the British Jewish experience, with a signature essay by David Cesarani. The magazine is now available on newsstands around the country, and domestic/overseas purchasers can order a single issue copy here .
Also in the issue:
- Ed Miliband on his family's refugee history 
- Linda Grant on the Jewish novel
- David Baddiel on identity
- Michael Rosen on his communist childhood
- Will Self on other people's obsession with his Jewishness
- Anthony Julius and David J Goldberg debate anti-Semitism
- Jemima Khan interviews Anne Frank's step-sister, Eva Schloss
- Rachel Shabi and Mehdi Hasan on Muslim-Jewish understanding
- Daniel Trilling on Britain's last anti-Jewish riots 
- Rabbi Laura Janner-Klausner on Judaism and women's rights
- Bella Freud interviewed
- A short story by Naomi Alderman
All this, plus columns from Nina Caplan, Felicity Cloake, Anthony Clavane, Will Self, Rachel Lichtenstein and Jon Benjamin, chief executive of the Board of Deputies of British Jews.