1. Greek €uro membership - It's about time to put Frank Sinatra on the record player  (ConservativeHome)
Andrew Lilico is very angry about Greek bailouts, and wants criminal charges against Osborne and Darling.
2. Europe Overnight  (Fed Watch)
Tim Duy calls for a program of bilateral transfers to Greece in exchange for radical, rapid restructuring of the economy. "Carrot, meet stick."
3. Greece: here come the vulture funds  (Guardian)
"Financial 'investors' have already made a killing on Greek debt, but this activity isn't inevitable – such vultures can be challenged," writes Nick Dearden
4. Apocalypse Fairly Soon  (New York Times)
Paul Krugman is not an optimist.
5. The tax justice movement is probably the most pro-business lobby in the world right now  (Tax Research UK)
Richard Murphy argues that the tax justice movement is in favour of a level playing field, and against business abuse – a pro-, rather than anti-business message.