1. Budget 2012: A budget to bash baby-boomers  (Telegraph)
Ian Cowie covers the various ways in which the Baby Boomers are hit by the budget.
2. Budget 2012: Breaking down the benefits bill  (Left Foot Forward)
Richard Darlington points out that the much-vaunted "tax transparency" isn't much good if it presents "welfare" as one undifferentiated lump.
3. The Tories have taken a political risk – but they may be forgiven  (LabourList)
Anthony Painter analysises the 50p tax-cut, and its political effects.
4. The real point about the rise in personal allowances  (Tim Worstall)
Wostall argues that the rise in personal allowances highlights the general failure to uprate allowances to match inflation.
5. The Office for Budget Responsibility's credibility is in tatters  (Independent)
David Blanchflower points out the terrible history the OBR has with getting anything right ever.