The Malaysian Defense Industry Market Opportunities and Entry Strategies, Analyses and Forecasts to 2016
Furthermore, to compensate for historically low levels of defense expenditure, Malaysia is expected to allocate increased levels of investment to the defense industry to modernize the country’s armed forces.
Key Features and Benefits:
• Provides detailed analysis of the current industry size and growth expectations from 2011 to 2016, including highlights of key growth stimulators. It also benchmarks the industry against key global markets and provides detailed understanding of emerging opportunities in specific areas.
• Includes trend analysis of imports and exports, together with the implications and impact on the Malaysian defense industry.
• Covers five forces analysis to identify various power centers in the industry and how these are expected to develop in the future.
• Identifies possible ways to enter the market, together with detailed descriptions of how existing companies have entered the market, including key contracts, alliances and strategic initiatives.
• Understand the competitive landscape of the defense industry in Malaysia with an overview of key defense companies, both domestic and foreign, together with insight such as key alliances, strategic initiatives and a brief financial analysis.
• Looks at historical performance, as well as future industry projections using the in-house model. The report is a mixture of graphs, charts, tables and text in an effort to deliver information in the most efficient and visually appealing manner.
• Assists marketing agencies in the industry to promote their business by aligning their capabilities and business practices with their customers’ changing needs, while it also helps suppliers to benchmark their efforts with those of their competitors.
• Uncovers the business outlook, key challenges and opportunities identified by suppliers and buyers, enabling industry stakeholders to understand the business sentiment prevailing in the industry.
To purchase this report, please click here.