During the period, foodservice industry growth in the country declined from 13.3% in 2007 to 6.7% in 2009. Nonetheless, the Indian foodservice industry is expected to recover to reflect the stabilizing economy in India. During the forecast period, the Indian foodservice industry is projected to record growth rates of over 10% between 2012 and 2015.
Key Features and Benefits
• Unparalleled levels of detail and insight into the development of foodservice sector within India.
• In depth data on the valuation and development of both Profit and Cost sectors in the Indian foodservice market.
• Provides details on the number of outlets, transactions, average price, foodservice sales, sales/outlet and transactions/outlet/week across nearly 50 sub-channels.
• Contains highly granular future forecasts and historic market data to aid market and strategic planning.
• Help you to assess the impact of economic recession and recovery on foodservice market growth.
• Data sets are provided for 2005 through to 2015, with actual data provided for 2010.
• All initial market sizing and analysis is conducted in local currency in order to ensure local trends are reflected in the data before conversion into other currencies.
• Covers 11 foodservice channels, 7 of profit and 4 of cost sector, further segmented into nearly 50 sub-channels.
To purchase this detailed report, please click here.