The Greek Defense Industry Market Opportunities and Entry Strategies, Analyses and Forecasts to 2016
The situation has nearly escalated to an armed conflict twice, and is historically the driving factor behind Greek defense procurements. The country’s lack of domestic defense capabilities and the extensive capabilities of the Turkish military have driven Greece to procure sophisticated defense systems from foreign OEMs in order to strengthen the country’s strategic assets and protect critical infrastructure. During 2005–2010, Greece accounted for 4% of global arms imports, making it the fifth-largest arms importer globally.
Key Features and Benefits
• Provides detailed analysis of the current industry size and growth expectations from 2011 to 2016, including highlights of key growth stimulators. It also benchmarks the industry against key global markets and provides detailed understanding of emerging opportunities in specific areas.
• Includes trend analysis of imports and exports, together with its implications and impact on the Greek defense industry.
• Covers five forces analysis to identify various power centers in the industry and how these are expected to develop in the future.
• Allows readers to identify possible ways to enter the market, together with detailed descriptions of how existing companies have entered the market, including key contracts, alliances and strategic initiatives.
• Helps the reader to understand the competitive landscape of the defense industry in Greece. It provides an overview of key defense companies, both domestic and foreign, together with insights such as key alliances, strategic initiatives and a brief financial analysis.
• Looks at historical performance as well as future industry projections using the in-house model. The report is a mixture of graphs, charts, tables and text in an effort to give the reader the maximum possible information in the most efficient and visually appealing manner.
• Helps marketing agencies in the industry to promote their business by aligning their capabilities and business practices with their customers’ changing needs, while it also helps suppliers to benchmark their efforts with those of their competitors.
• Uncovers the business outlook, key challenges and opportunities identified by suppliers and buyers, enabling industry stakeholders to understand the business sentiment prevailing in the industry.
To purchase this report store, please click here.