Consequently, the German defense industry is able to satisfy both its domestic and export requirements.
The growth of Germany’s defense budget has drastically decreased in the last two years due to a reduction in the country’s gross domestic product (GDP), and consequently, its defense allocation as a percentage of GDP is one of the lowest among NATO countries. Nevertheless, German is currently involved in several joint defense developments with other countries, which, combined with its peacekeeping initiatives, are set to drive growth in defense expenditure over the forecast period (2012-2016).
Key Features and Benefits
• Provides detailed analysis of the current industry size and growth expectations from 2011 to 2016, including highlights of major growth stimulators. It also benchmarks the industry against key global markets and provides detailed understanding of emerging opportunities in specific areas.
• Includes trend analysis of imports and exports, together with the implications and impact on the German defense industry.
• Covers five forces analysis to identify various power centers in the industry and how these are expected to develop in the future.
• Identifies possible ways to enter the market, together with detailed descriptions of how existing companies have entered the market, including key contracts, alliances and strategic initiatives.
• Uncovers the competitive landscape of the defense industry in Germany through an overview of key defense companies, both domestic and foreign, together with insight such as key alliances, strategic initiatives and a brief financial analysis.
• Looks at historical performance, as well as future industry projections using the in-house model. The report is a mixture of graphs, charts, tables and text in an effort to deliver information in the most efficient and visually appealing manner.
• Helps marketing agencies in the industry to promote their business by aligning their capabilities and business practices with their customers’ changing needs, while it also helps suppliers to benchmark their efforts with those of their competitors.
• Uncovers the business outlook, key challenges and opportunities identified by suppliers and buyers, enabling industry stakeholders to understand the business sentiment prevailing in the industry.
To purchase detailed report, please click here.