Brazilian Manufacturer Survey of Foodservice Product Demand Growth in 2011–2012
The report also provides access to information categorized by product categories and foodservice channels. It also identifies the top and bottom product markets in different channels based on projections of demand by manufacturers.
• This report is based on primary surveys conducted by ICD Research accessing its B2B panels comprising of senior business decision makers. The opinions and forward looking statements of 106 industry executives are captured in our survey
• The geographical scope of the research is Brazil– drawing on the activity and expectations of leading industry players across Brazil
• The report provides snapshots of manufacturer outlook of product demand across different foodservice channels and identifies the ones with the strongest potential
• Key topics covered include country comparison of foodservice product demand growth expectations across major foodservice channels
The report features the opinions of respondents from consumer goods manufacturer organizations related to the following:
• Future product growth
• Foodservice channels that will drive growth in consumer products
• Leading categories driving foodservice channel growth
Reasons to buy
• Drive revenues by understanding future product growth areas
• Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by identifying foodservice channels that will drive growth
• Benchmark your market understanding with key industry leaders and identify major trends
• Identify product categories that will drive demand in the foodservice sector
To purchase this detailed report, please click here.