1. Dave Osler says that even though he will need a lot of convincing to support a Lib-Lab pact, any sacrifice might be worth it if it keeps the Tories out.
2. Robert Peston explores whether a Tobin tax could fund the transition to a low-carbon economy.
3. Gary Gibbon calls on the Lib Dems to produce documentary evidence for their claim that Lord Ashcroft is a "non-dom".
4. Over at Coffee House, Lloyd Evans says William Hague was a washout at PMQs today.
5. Paul Waugh records Ed Balls's joke about Yvette Cooper and the Chancellor.