1. Iain Dale makes ten predictions for 2010 and forecasts that Ed Miliband will replace Gordon Brown as Labour leader, Britain will lose its AAA credit rating and Jeremy Paxman will take over as host of Question Time.
2. The Green Party's Derek Wall reports on an ICM poll suggesting Caroline Lucas will win in Brighton and become the Greens' first MP.
3. As President Obama prepares to spend New Year's Eve in Hawaii, the Huffington Post's Bill Lucey looks at how former presidents have seen in the new year.
4. Over at Liberal Conspiracy, Dave Osler attacks the authoritarian right for calling for new curbs on civil liberties in the wake of the bombing attempt on Flight 253.
5. Liberal Democrat Voice's Mark Pack wonders what role the "worm", an instant poll tracker, could play in the party leaders' live TV debates.