1. At Left Food Forward, Shamik Das debunks Daniel Hannan's ten reasons we should leave the EU.
2. Mike Smithson at Political Betting asks whether the Independent/ComRes poll should have phrased its questions differently.
3. The Evening Standard's Paul Waugh says that Labour will play not just the class war card, but the fear card at the next election.
4. Over at Liberal Conspiracy, Dave Osler discusses the problems with the new political consensus.
5. Andrew Sparrow lists the top five lessons that Clegg, Brown and Cameron should learn from US televised debates.