1. Over at Sky News, Adam Boulton looks back on his predictions for 2009, and gives himself six out of ten.
2. David Hughes at the Telegraph says Peter Mandelson is taking on Gordon Brown and Ed Balls.
3. Jeremy Corbyn MP blogs at LabourList about Brown's recent trip to Afghanistan and the flimsy case for continued war.
4. In a long and considered piece for Left Foot Foward, Andrew Pendleton of IPPR says we must change the parameters of the climate change debate and look to what we can achieve rather than what we can't.
5. And a bit of fun -- guess who Gary Gibbon received a "reverse charges" postcard from?