Other people's business, Tuesday 17 April
Happiness research, and the list of Apple's victims.
1. Repsol has to fight Argentina’s oily expropriation (Reuters)
It’s safe to assume Repsol will get a raw deal, writes Fiona Maharg-Bravo and Kevin Allison.
2. 3D printing deal enhances sector depth illusion (Reuters)
Making physical items from digital files is a hot technology, writes Robert Cyran.
3. And the next World Bank president is… Jim Yong Kim (Washington Post)
And what about the also-rans? asks Brad Plumer.
4. What a happiness researcher learned about life (Wonk Blog)
Wilkinson is putting his money, time, etc, where his mouth is, writes Ezra Klein.
5. The long list of Apple’s corporate victims (Financial Times)
The list of Apple victims is long, writes John Gapper.
More from New Statesman
- Online writers:
- Steven Baxter
- Rowenna Davis
- David Allen Green
- Mehdi Hasan
- Nelson Jones
- Gavin Kelly
- Helen Lewis
- Laurie Penny
- The V Spot
- Alex Hern
- Martha Gill
- Alan White
- Samira Shackle
- Alex Andreou
- Nicky Woolf in America
- Bim Adewunmi
- Kate Mossman on pop
- Ryan Gilbey on Film
- Martin Robbins
- Rafael Behr
- Eleanor Margolis