1) 23 most obviously staged photos from MPs' Twitter accounts
That cat does not want to be there.
— George Osborne (@George_Osborne) March 23, 2013
Don't mind me, just baking cookies:
— David Cameron (@David_Cameron) March 5, 2013
Pasties are hilarious:
2) 17 foods which are more dangerous than triangular flapjacks
"Ow, my eye":
"Oh god, it hurts":
3) 15 Guardian columnists who have ethical issues about foods you haven't heard of
4) 47 questionable pictures of children on the Daily Mail's sidebar of shame
I'm not even going to try compiling this one.
5) 13 hottest aristocrats of the Restoration
The Duke of Monmouth! WHAT A HOTTIE
James II and Anne Hyde! BOSH
Nell Gwyn probably doesn't count as an Aristocrat, but DAMN SON
Update: BuzzFeed are taking notes. They duly present, with a hearty hat-tip to yours truly, The 13 Hottest Aristocrats Of The Restoration.
6) 17 badly-stuffed animals that look like contestants on Take Me Out
7) 3 best Johnsons who aren't Boris:
1: Dr Samuel
I will brook no dissent.
8) 9 GIFs of sad weather reporters standing in snow:
9) 35 Telegraph blogs about what Guardian writers have said on the BBC
10) 15 Pantone shades which are the colour of David Cameron's face at Prime Minister's Questions
11) 19 Geordies wearing t-shirts in winter:
HOW ARE YOU NOT COLD